On the occasion of the new Law on Sociétés Anonymes (in the final form of which the firm was actively involved), the Senior Partner of the Law Firm Mr. Stavros Koumentakis, held an internal informative seminar on “Enlightening the New Law on Sociétés Anonymes (L.4548 / 2018)”.
At the two-day conference, of 12 hours duration, the Senior Partner of the Law Firm Mr. Stavros Koumentakis had the opportunity to make a detailed presentation of all the legislative text and not just of its basic regulations. Through the interactive and creative exchange of views between the partners and associates of the Law Firm, it was possible to enlighten individual aspects of the entire law. There was also highlighted the need for the immediate adaptation of the articles of association of the sociétés anonymes (in particular of the Law Firm’s clients) to the provisions of the new law as well as the “tailor made” exploitation, for each one, of the law’s particular options and regulations.
Mr. Koumentakis’ suggestion’s objective was, among other topics:
- reporting and, where appropriate, deepening into individual regulations of the new law
- making use of the law’s options on behalf of the businesses on its own aspects, such as:
- reducing their operating costs
- attracting investors and investment funds
- exploiting technology
- attracting and retaining competent, senior-level, executives
- protecting the clients of the Law Firm against their “internal and external enemies”.
- the potential, necessary and beneficial regulations of the SAs’ articles of association, where applicable, the provisions of which must, individually and directly, be adapted
- Significant “secrets” on issues such as the management and the power of the minority
The Law 4548 presentations
With this particular two-day conference, KOUMENTAKIS & ASSOCIATES Law Firm has launched a series of similar presentations, which is on track to take place in Businesses, Business Associations, Auditors Companies, significant Tax and Accounting Services Companies and so on.